February 19 & April 16, 2019
We host special open house events for transfer students several times each year. Speak directly with admissions counselors during our Transfer Information Program events. You’ll get your questions answered in a friendly, relaxed setting. You can also opt to take a campus tour before the program begins. Best of all, you’ll receive a waiver for your application fee at the end of the program!
We send invitations multiple times each year via your SpartanLink account. Register to make sure you get updates as event dates are released.
- 3:30 p.m. Campus tour (optional)
- 4:30 p.m. Check-in at the Elliott University Center
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Student Perspective — Q&A with current students who transferred to UNC Greensboro.
- 5:15-5:45 p.m. Welcome — Hear from admissions, transfer credit, financial aid, and a faculty member
- 5:45-6:30 p.m. UNCG Information Fair — Learn more about all UNC Greensboro has to offer
- 5:45-6:30 p.m. Kaplan Center for Wellness Tours (optional)
- 6:45-7:30 p.m. Special-interest sessions
- Living on campus
- Adult students
- 2Plus students with AAS degrees
- Online programs
- Optional activities prior to the TIP event
We hope to see you on campus for the Transfer Information Program!