Feb. 18 & April 14, 2020
We host special open house events for transfer students several times each year where you can speak directly with admissions counselors. Attend a Transfer Information Program to get answers to all your questions in a friendly, relaxed setting. You also can opt to take a campus tour before the program begins. Best of all, you’ll receive a waiver for your application fee at the end of the program!
We send Transfer Information Program invitations multiple times each year via your SpartanLink account. To make sure you’re in the loop, register for a Spartan Link account today.
- 3:30 p.m. Campus tour (optional)
- 4:15-5 p.m. Check-in at the Elliott University Center
- 5:15-6 p.m. Welcome — hear from admissions, financial aid and faculty representatives.
- 6-6:45 p.m. UNCG Information Fair — Learn more about all UNC Greensboro has to offer (optional)
- 7-7:30 p.m. Special interest sessions
- Living on campus
- 2Plus students with AAS degrees
- The adult student process
- Spanish information session
- The online experience
- Optional activities prior to the TIP event
We hope to see you on campus for the Transfer Information Program!