Feb. 18 & April 14, 2020
We host special events for transfer and adult students several times each year where you can speak directly with admissions counselors. Attend a Transfer Information Program to get answers to all your questions in a friendly, relaxed setting. You also can opt to take a campus tour before the program begins. Best of all, you’ll receive a waiver for your application fee at the end of the program!
We send Transfer Information Program invitations multiple times each year via your SpartanLink account. To make sure you’re in the loop, register for a Spartan Link account today.
- 3 p.m. Admissions One-on-One — Individual appointments with an Admissions counselor for feedback and insight on next steps
- 3:30 p.m. Campus tour (optional; register in advance on SpartanLink)
- 4:30-5 p.m. Event check-in at the Elliott University Center
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Student Perspective — Q&A with current students who transferred to UNC Greensboro
- 5:15-5:45 p.m. Welcome — Hear from Admissions, Financial Aid and faculty representatives
- 5:45-6:45 p.m. UNCG Information Fair — Learn more about everything UNC Greensboro has to offer (optional)
- 6:15-6:45 p.m. Special-interest sessions
- Career and professional development at UNCG
- 2Plus students with AAS degrees
- The adult student process
- Spanish information session
- The online student experience
- The transfer articulation process
- Optional activities prior to the TIP event
We hope to see you on campus for the Transfer Information Program!