Group tours must meet the following requirements:
- School group tours are limited to high school juniors and/or seniors. (Limited exceptions are made for high school access groups, such as TRIO, Gear Up, and AVID.) In the “Details” section of the group tour form, please include a description of your group.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 25 students.
- Face coverings will be required and must be work properly during your entire visit.
- Requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date.
What’s included on a group tour?
- A presentation and overview of UNC Greensboro from an Admissions Counselor
- Counselor Q&A
- Self-guided tour maps
Request a Group tour
- To submit a group tour request, please select “Group Tour (10+)” from the Event Type dropdown menu, then complete details about your preferred tour date.
- An admissions representative will contact you via email within 1-2 business days to confirm the details of your virtual visit.
- Please note that your tour is not confirmed or placed on our calendar until we receive and review your request.
For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.