Come for a visit! We welcome school and community groups interested in getting an inside look at UNCG, so we offer special tours that share a glimpse into the college experience. We look forward to telling you more about UNCG’s academic and social opportunities.
Group tours must meet the following requirements:
- We limit tours to high school juniors and/or seniors. (Limited exceptions are made for high school access groups, such as TRIO, Gear Up, and AVID. In the “Details” section of the group tour form, please include a description of your group.)
- We can accommodate groups of 10-50 students; one chaperone is required for every 20 students.
- Submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date.
Request a Group tour
- To submit a group tour request, please select “Group” from the Event Type dropdown menu, then complete details about your preferred tour date.
- An admissions representative will contact you via email within 1-2 business days. We will provide a contract that outlines all the information you’ll need to plan your visit, including parking details and instructions for on-campus dining if desired.
- Read the contract carefully and return a signed copy to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that your tour is not confirmed or placed on our calendar until we receive and approve a signed contract.
For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.