SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19:
Out of an abundance of caution and in consultation with local, state, and federal experts and authorities, UNC Greensboro has taken several steps regarding the health and safety of our visitors. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions has canceled all on-campus tours and events until further notice. While we are disappointed we won’t have the opportunity to host future Spartans on campus at the moment, this action is consistent with decisions being made around the country.
Come for a visit! We welcome school and community groups interested in getting an inside look at UNCG, so we offer special tours that share a glimpse into the college experience. We look forward to telling you more about UNCG’s academic and social opportunities.
Group tours must meet the following requirements:
- We limit tours to high school juniors and/or seniors. (Limited exceptions are made for high school access groups, such as TRIO, Gear Up, and AVID. In the “Details” section of the group tour form, please include a description of your group.)
- We can accommodate groups of 10-50 students; one chaperone is required for every 20 students.
- Submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date.
Request a Group tour
- To submit a group tour request, please select “Group” from the Event Type dropdown menu, then complete details about your preferred tour date.
- An admissions representative will contact you via email within 1-2 business days. We will provide a contract that outlines all the information you’ll need to plan your visit, including parking details and instructions for on-campus dining if desired.
- Read the contract carefully and return a signed copy to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Please note that your tour is not confirmed or placed on our calendar until we receive and approve a signed contract.
For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.