SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING GROUP TOURS:
Over the summer months, we will be offering Group Tours on campus at a smaller capacity in accordance with University COVID-19, State, and CDC guidelines. We will begin to explore the possibility of hosting groups on campus for the Fall semester beginning in late July. Please see the requirements below.
Group tours must meet the following requirements:
- We limit tours to high school juniors and/or seniors. (Limited exceptions are made for high school access groups, such as TRIO, Gear Up, and AVID. In the “Details” section of the group tour form, please include a description of your group.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 25 students under current COVID restrictions.
- Face coverings will be required during your entire visit.
- Requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date.
What’s included on a group tour?
- A presentation and overview of UNC Greensboro from an Admissions Counselor
- Counselor Q&A
- Self-guided tour maps
Request a Group tour
- To submit a group tour request, please select “Group Tour (10+)” from the Event Type dropdown menu, then complete details about your preferred tour date.
- An admissions representative will contact you via email within 1-2 business days to confirm the details of your virtual visit.
- Please note that your tour is not confirmed or placed on our calendar until we receive and review your request.
For further inquiries, please email email@example.com.