SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING GROUP TOURS:
At this time, we will not be hosting group tours. We still welcome school and community groups interested in getting an inside look at UNCG. Groups can register their individual students for one of our virtual information sessions, which takes place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As a second option, groups can request a private presentation from their assigned counselor.
- To find your assigned counselor, click here:
- To register for our virtual information session, click here:
- We will begin to explore the possibility of hosting groups on campus beginning in June.
Group tours must meet the following requirements:
- We limit tours to high school juniors and/or seniors. (Limited exceptions are made for high school access groups, such as TRIO, Gear Up, and AVID. In the “Details” section of the group tour form, please include a description of your group.)
- We can accommodate groups of 10-50 students.
- Submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date.
Request a Group tour
- To submit a group tour request, please select “Virtual Information Session – Special Groups” from the Event Type dropdown menu, then complete details about your preferred tour date.
- An admissions representative will contact you via email within 1-2 business days to confirm the details of your virtual visit.
- Please note that your tour is not confirmed or placed on our calendar until we receive and review your request.
For further inquiries, please email email@example.com.