On this page, you’ll find a comprehensive list of the supplemental forms you may need to complete your application. Please fill out and return only the forms required.
Please note: Most of these forms require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
- Online Application – Applicants can apply online after signing up for a SpartanLink account.
- Common Application – Applicants can also apply via the Common App website.
- Freshman Merit Scholarship Form – Freshmen who have already completed their application may submit their essay for scholarship consideration by December 1.
- HS Report Form – Freshman applicants from private or out-of-state schools must submit this form, completed by their high school counselor, with their application.
- CSQ – All applicants must complete and submit this form with their application.
- Activities – Applicants who have experienced a break in education since graduating from high school must complete and submit this form with their application.
- Adult and Transfer Student Scholarship Application – Admitted adult students age 24 and older who wish to apply for special scholarships through the Undergraduate Admissions Office must complete and submit this form.
- Applicant Consent To Disclose Application Records Form – Applicants 18 or older who wish to allow a third party (such as a parent) access to their application records must complete and submit this form. (This form also may be used to withdraw consent previously given.)
- Application for Determination of Eligibility for the Military Tuition Benefit – Applicants who plan to claim eligibility for military tuition benefits must complete and submit this form.
- Military Service – Applicants who currently serve, or who have previously served, in the military must complete and submit this form with their application.