• Online Application – Applicants can apply online after signing up for a SpartanLink account.
  • Common Application – Applicants can also apply via the Common App website.
  • HS Report Form – Freshman applicants from private or out-of-state schools must submit this form, completed by their high school counselor, with their application.
  • CSQ – All applicants must complete and submit this form with their application.
  • Applicant Consent To Disclose Application Records Form – Applicants 18 or older who wish to allow a third party (such as a parent) access to their application records must complete and submit this form. (This form also may be used to withdraw consent previously given.)