In the Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality program, students learn 21st-century skills to solve complex problems affecting global tourism and hospitality with tools of sustainable development and the triple-bottom line approach to business.
- Graduates have obtained employment at companies such as Volvo, Deere-Hitachi, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, and Northwestern Life.
- Graduates have gone onto graduate programs at schools such as Wake Forest University, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and Georgia State University.
The Student Experience
- Emphasizes hands-on learning.
- Many courses require an external project working directly with an entrepreneurial endeavor and/or other firms that require assistance in meeting the business challenges they face in today’s global market economy.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- There is a practical approach to student learning.
- We educate students to be innovative and entrepreneurial employees for companies, as well as to start their own businesses.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Sales Education Foundation
Sustainable Tourism & Hospitality (BA)