UNCG's interest track in pre-physical therapy prepares students to be competitive applicants to physical therapy programs throughout the United States. Interested students are encouraged to contact a representative prior to registering for first semester classes.
The Student Experience
- Prepare for the application and entry to any physical therapy school in the nation.
- Receive expert advising in planning your academic program and navigating the application process to physical therapy school.
- Get help identifying available opportunities to obtain health career experience required for application to physical therapy school, including:
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Care facilities for older adults
- Private medical and physical therapy practices
- Participants typically attended physical therapy programs at the following institutions:
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Duke University
- East Carolina University
- Western Carolina University
- Elon University
- Winston-Salem State University