UNCG's two-year pre-professional interest track in engineering emphasizes the physics and mathematics coursework a student needs to transfer to an engineering program and complete the engineering degree. Interested students are encouraged to contact Dr. Pratap prior to registering for first semester classes.
The Student Experience
- Preparation to attend any accredited engineering school in the nation.
- Math and physics coursework in small classes and a supportive environment.
- Faculty guidance valuable in the engineering school application process.
- Participants hold positions including:
- Engineer, Allied Signal Inc.
- Applications software engineer, McDonnell Douglas Corp.
- Branch chief, NASA
- President and CEO, IPC Information Systems
- Senior design engineer, Dell EMC
- Senior environmental specialist, state of New Jersey
- Vice president, Oscom Communications
- Senior quality engineer, Analog Devices Inc.