Our Marketing program teaches students to become innovative and responsible marketers who can solve problems and create superior value for customers, organizations, local communities, and society by leveraging their knowledge of the global marketplace to create a competitive difference.
- Graduates have obtained employment at companies such as Volvo, Deere-Hitachi, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, ADP, and Northwestern Life.
- Graduates have gone onto graduate programs at schools such as Wake Forest University, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Northwestern University, and Georgia State University.
The Student Experience
- Emphasizes hands-on learning.
- Many courses require an external project working directly with an entrepreneurial endeavor and/or other firms that require assistance in meeting the business challenges they face in today’s global market economy.
- Access to the North Carolina Sales Institute courses and faculty; sales and sales management courses have no prerequisites and are open to all majors–five sales courses comprise a sales minor.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- We educate students to be innovative and entrepreneurial employees for companies, as well as to start their own businesses.
- Hands-on approach to learning features the Export Odyssey program in the international marketing class, as well as a five-course sequence in sales and sales management offered in conjunction with the North Carolina Sales Institute.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Sales Education Foundation