Offered on campus & online
- The degree can lead to a variety of fulfilling careers, including business owner or manager, business adviser/consultant, family business owner, franchise owner/manager, social entrepreneur, sales and marketing consultant, and business analyst.
- Graduates have obtained employment at companies such as Google, Volvo, and Berkshire-Hathaway Real Estate.
- Graduates have started their own companies in employment services, clothing lines, guitars, food products, industrial services, and retail stores.
The Student Experience
- After completing entrepreneurship foundation courses, students can choose from one of nine profiles, supported by more than 50 courses across campus:
- Creative industries entrepreneurship
- International entrepreneurship
- Family business entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship
- Innovation and technology entrepreneurship
- Health care entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship education
- Sports entrepreneurship
- Provides the skill sets in entrepreneurship needed for your future.
- Emphasizes hands-on learning; many courses require an external project working directly with an entrepreneurial endeavor and/or other firms that require assistance in meeting the business challenges they face in today’s global market economy.
- A required capstone internship provides a real-world experience that sets this degree apart nationwide.
- Cross-listed courses allow students flexibility in applying credit toward major/s or a minor.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- Program and teaching recognized with eight national and international awards.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Association
Major & Concentration(s)
Entrepreneurship (BS) (Online option available)
Dianne H.B. Welsh, PhD
Hayes Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship
Founder, Entrepreneurship Programs