Ready to register?
Registration for this event will open in January 2017. You will need a SpartanLink account to register.
Transfer Information Program
Tuesday, Feb. 21
Tuesday, April 25
Curious about UNCG? Want to visit campus and get more information? Register to attend a free information session where you can speak directly with admissions counselors in a group setting. You'll receive an application fee waiver at the end of the program for your Spring or Fall 2017 application. (The fee waiver is for new students who have not previously used one. Students seeking second degrees and former UNCG students are not eligible.)
3:30 p.m. Optional campus tour
5:15 p.m. Check-in - Elliott University Center (EUC)
5:15-6:15 p.m. UNCG Information Fair - Stop by the tables to find out more about what UNCG has to offer.
6:15-7 p.m. Welcome to UNCG - Get helpful tips from Admissions, Financial Aid, the University Registrar's Office, and faculty.
7-7:15 p.m. Q&A with the Office of Financial Aid
7:15 Special-Interest Sessions:
- Students who want to live on campus
- 2Plus students with AAS degrees
- Students with questions about transfer credit
Optional activities you can do before the program:
- Contact your department to schedule a visit (availability varies by department)
- Stop by Undergraduate Admissions to meet with a counselor
- Tour the Weatherspoon Art Museum
- Grab some dinner at the food court or the dining hall
- Take a self-guided tour (maps available at the Admissions Office)
We hope to see you on campus for the Transfer Information Program!
Check back in January for the February event.
Watch Our Video
We're the Spartans UNCG's spirit of self-discovery energizes our students and faculty and inspires them to do big things.