Printing forms as PDFs
Most of these forms require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Web site.
Please complete and return only the forms needed for your application. If further information is required, you will be notified by the Admissions Office.
- Online Application: Sign up for a SpartanLink account to apply online.
- Undergraduate Application (PDF): For new undergraduate freshman, transfer, former, and second-degree students.
- High School Report form (PDF): Included in the paper application; for completion by high school counselors from private or out-of-state schools for freshman applicants.
- Community Standards Questionnaire (PDF): Included in the application; required for all students.
- Activities Inventory (PDF): Included in the application; required for any student who has had a break in education since graduating high school.
- Freshman Student Fee Waiver Request form (PDF): For Freshman applicants who wish to submit a fee waiver for the application.
- Adult and Transfer Student Scholarship Application: For admitted adult students age 24 and older who wish to apply for special scholarships through the Admissions Office. (Deadline has passed)
- NC Residency Questionnaire (short form) (PDF): Included in the application; for initial residency determination. Please note: You must print out the PDF, answer all the questions, and sign the document.
- Residency Reclassification Form (long form): For students who wish to petition their initial residency determination through the University Registrar's Office.
- Residency Documentation Submission Form (PDF): To be used when supporting documents for residency classification have been requested.
- The Applicant Consent to Disclose Application Records Form can be used by applicants who are 18 or older and wish to allow a third party (such as a parent) access to their application records. This form may also be used to withdraw consent previously given.
- Military Service Form - Supplement to application for collecting military information.
- Application for Determination of Eligibility for the Military Tuition Benefit
- Affidavit for Active Members of the Armed Services: Affidavit Form for Completion by an Appropriate Military Authority
- Affidavit for Dependent Relatives of Active Duty Armed Services Members: Affidavit Form for Completion by an Appropriate Military Authority
Watch Our Video
What it means to be a Spartan: Find out from the experts – our students!
Watch Our Video
Student Life at UNCG: Here's a look at what life is like after class at UNCG.