- New and former students may APPLY ONLINE or download a PDF paper application*.
- International students must apply using the International Student Application.
*Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Web site.
Please be aware that several of our programs require a secondary admissions process to the particular program.
Be sure to check our application deadlines to make sure you have everything complete on time. We often need additional information from applicants after the initial review of their applications due to incomplete and/or omitted information. All requested information must be received by our posted deadlines. Our application process typically takes four to six weeks once all materials are received by our office, and applying too close to the deadline is strongly discouraged due to these time constraints.
All applicants must submit:
- Application and fee
- Official high school transcript, GED scores or adult high school diploma, if applicable (not required for 2Plus or second-degree seeking applicants)
- Official scores from the SAT or ACT, including the writing component (required for freshmen and transfers with fewer than 24 college transfer hours). Request that official scores be forwarded to UNCG directly from the testing agency.
- Official college transcripts from any post-secondary institution(s) attended, even those granting summer, extension, developmental, and technical credit.
- International students should visit the International Programs Center for additional requirements.
- Please note that due to governmental restriction, UNCG is not authorized to admit students from the states listed below into our ONLINE courses and programs: Alaska, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Watch Our Video
What it means to be a Spartan: Find out from the experts – our students!
Watch Our Video
Student Life at UNCG: Here’s a look at what life is like after class at UNCG.